Sunday, February 13, 2011

10 Reasons why I am addicted to Korean stuff.






Do you want to know why I'm so addicted to K-pop? Or Korean stuff in general? Well, let me tell you now. These 10 reasons are:

  • My best friend got me into it. It didn't hit me the first time, but the second time did.
  • I love pop in general; and since it's Korean, it sounds BETTER
  • The language sounds so cool that I want to learn it and comprehend what they're saying 
  • The first time I hear the song, it sounds really weird, but when I keep listening to it, I get into the song and do my own thing
  • The stars are pretty/cute/hot/beautiful/handsome/etc.
  • Reality/game/drama shows are pretty interesting that I just can't stop watching it. I watch it from beginning to the end
  • I enter any Korean place and/or store and I start spazzing because I see a lot of Koreans than usual
  • I stay at a Korean store for 15 minutes or more to cherish the moment
  • When I hear a familiar song in a store/restaurant, I spazz and start moving around & sing
  • Whenever I see a Korean employee, I speak simple Korean phrases to them
And this is all my Korean addiction. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment